View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pwntiff

re: Amazon Pre Orders

You can change your preorder delivery to release date delivery on Amazon. It's 99 cents. I just changed mine so I get it release day.

Good to know, I'm gonna go check that out now.

Thanks!
Maka15

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I just changed mine. I had mine set for the free delivery (5-8 days). But since I didn't know how they were going to do early access, I also ordered a CE from Best Buy so I could pick it up the day of if need be. So now I can cancel my Best Buy order. (In case you are wondering why I didn't just order from BB first is b/c BB wasn't giving out the early registration codes at first and Amazon was. Plus I've had trouble with game codes from BB in the past.)

Also I saw a funny post on the SWTOR forums last week. A guy pre-ordered a CE from Amazon.com, and he went and checked his order and it said no longer available. He was raging about it on the SWTOR forums and included a pic. The pic showed that he placed the CE on his wishlist and didn't actually purchase it. Needless to say he was super mad b/c Amazon is no longer selling CEs (or at least they weren't at the time of the post).

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead