View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mareo

re: Killer Deal on Razer Mouse (One Day Only)

So I'm really considering picking this mouse up. From the research I did it's normally 70-100 dollars and they got it for 30 bucks with this deal. I thought I would share Happy

Tron Razer Mouse
Outlaw
=Outlaw=
Master (Jr.Officer)

Looks really cool.

Not enough side buttons for my tastes though
Mareo

My problem is that I'm a lefty and It doesn't seem they make to many mmo based mouses for us.
Clamwacker

Mareo wrote:
My problem is that I'm a lefty and It doesn't seem they make to many mmo based mouses for us.

Every lefty I've met still uses a right hand mouse. Maybe it's just me, but if there was a cool enough mouse that used my toes I'd figure out how to use it.

Also agree on not enough side buttons. Picked up a Razer Naga last week and this thing is awesome. I can use my other hand for all kinds of things, it rocks. How I used to use the keyboard for everything is beyond me hehe.

Clamwacker wrote:
I can use my other hand for all kinds of things, it rocks.

rocks your cock? envy

Yea I won't give in like other lefties...I'm proud!
Clamwacker

Mareo wrote:
Clamwacker wrote:

rocks your cock? envy

That reminds me, TS3 is push to talk right?

I just adjusted my mic sensitivity so no one could hear the heavy breathing and fapping.
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

Clamwacker wrote:
Mareo wrote:
Clamwacker wrote:

rocks your cock? envy

That reminds me, TS3 is push to talk right?

Its however you want it. you can set it up with p2t, or you can set your mic's sound gate up and just use voice activation. ts3 does a great job compared to vent on teh voice activation when it comes to NOT picking up the background noise and only picking up when you speak. wink

Sarlos wrote:

Its however you want it. you can set it up with p2t, or you can set your mic's sound gate up and just use voice activation. ts3 does a great job compared to vent on teh voice activation when it comes to NOT picking up the background noise and only picking up when you speak. wink

That's pretty cool, I'll prolly still go p2t though, I talk a lot of shit during raids that not everyone needs to hear.

So you bout the NAGA? hows the button spacing? do you often hit the wrong ones? hows the feel?

I've been thinking about buying one, but the buttons look pretty small

Razor makes a cool gaming keypad too by the way

Extroe wrote:
So you bout the NAGA? hows the button spacing? do you often hit the wrong ones? hows the feel?

it's pretty sensitive, I had to adjust it down quite a bit and turn of acceleration otherwise the cursor was all over the place. Would be nice in a FPS but for everyday use it was overkill. Once I got that adjusted the way I like (really easy btw), everything was great. My biggest bitch is the back/forward buttons. They're by the tip of the left mouse button and are kind of awkward to use. As for the 12 side buttons they're pretty easy for the most part. The 4-6 and 10-12 row have a little ridge on them so it's pretty easy to figure out where your thumb is. The only one I have difficulty hitting is 10, I usually end up hitting 7 by mistake. It comes with trainer dots you can put on the buttons as well so I'll give those a shot if I keep having problems with it. The buttons seem a really good size though, easy to click and all. I was worried that it was going to be like a cell phone keyboard and I'd hit surrounding buttons but that isn't an issue at all.

I also picked up a G13 and a G19. I'm less sold on the G13. It's cool and has tons of buttons but it's only real boost is that it's more comfortable to use. Being able to assign different keys to the buttons is neat, but nothing that re-doing keybinds in game wouldn't fix. Also it quits working whenever my computer comes out of sleep mode, I have to unplug and plug it back in.

The G19 is kick ass, I really hope they add support for the screen in SWTOR before it comes out, it wasn't in during the beta.

Check this hybrid out. think it would be sweet in an mmo?

FragFX Shark Wireless for PS3, PC and MAC (with mousepad)
by SplitFish

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047IOXAO?tag=wwwsplitfishc-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B0047IOXAO&adid=02VVRYCBBYXPK8AJ686S&

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead