View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stabino

re: Dark Knight Rises News!

So just a preamble to this post. I am of the opinion that Christopher Nolan is the Martin Scorsese of our generation...he has not made a bad movie in his career (Memento, The Prestige, Batman Series, and Inception), I also think that the Batman series is the best comic book adaptation movie series of all time.

That being said the first bit of news that made me spooge is my pants is that on December 21st this year there will e a 6-8 minute scene from the new Dark Night Rises movie showing before the new Mission Impossible movie...thats 8 minutes of the beginning of the DKR where we learn Bane's Origin..spooge...

The second bit of news is this article, http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/121/1213032p1.html, in which we learn that the DKR takes place 8 YEARS after the Jokers appearance and near destruction of Gotham...which Bruce is worn down both mentally and physically...the appearance of Bane who and I quote from Nolan himself,

""He's brutal. Brutal. He's a big dude who's incredibly clinical, in the fact that he has a result-based and oriented fighting style. It's not about fighting. It's about carnage. The style is heavy-handed, heavy-footed, it's nasty. Anything from small-joint manipulation to crushing skulls, crushing rib cages, stamping on shins and knees and necks and collarbones and snapping heads off and tearing his fists through chests, ripping out spinal columns. He is a terrorist in mentality as well as brutal action."

""He was injured early in his story. he's suffering from pain and needs gas to survive. He can't survive the pain without the mask. The pipes from the mask go back along his jawline and feed into the thing at his back, where there are two cannisters."

If that doesn't give you shivers about what this villan can do idk what will...
I am of the opinion that Nolan might go the comic book route and have bane break batman's back...but he could go his own route all together...either way next Summer can;t come fast enough!

Titheon

In my opinion, Inception was a 5-Star movie.

Though, I do not want a sequel to be made, it is a movie I have watched several times and it is still entertaining.

Stabino

Titheon wrote:
In my opinion, Inception was a 5-Star movie.

Though, I do not want a sequel to be made, it is a movie I have watched several times and it is still entertaining.

Agree 110%, I saw Inception in Imax the first day it came out and I was just blown away by the unique concept and visual effects. Also the fact that Nolan hates 3D movies means he is a god send !

Clyric85

love the batman series. i also like the mission impossible series thus gonna watch mission impossible 4 when launch Happy

They filmed a lot of Batman in Pittsburgh where I live. I had a pass to be in the gotham city football team game as an extra(not as a player but on the sideline), but I ended up having to work. Blah would have been cool. Love the series and Bale is my favorite actor. American Psycho is one of my top favorites. Got to see a bunch of stuff though. My work is right in the middle of where they always film stuff. Two weeks ago they filmed the new tom cruise movie a block from my work. All the cops eat at my work so they let us walk right through security. Stood 10 feet from cruise filming some fight scenes. That dude takes shit seriously.

I love both of them so much can't believe u actually have the chance to see both of them >.<

keyoto wrote:
They filmed a lot of Batman in Pittsburgh where I live. I had a pass to be in the gotham city football team game as an extra(not as a player but on the sideline), but I ended up having to work. Blah would have been cool. Love the series and Bale is my favorite actor. American Psycho is one of my top favorites. Got to see a bunch of stuff though. My work is right in the middle of where they always film stuff. Two weeks ago they filmed the new tom cruise movie a block from my work. All the cops eat at my work so they let us walk right through security. Stood 10 feet from cruise filming some fight scenes. That dude takes shit seriously.

Wow thats awesome man! I don;t if I could have gone though, I wouldn't want any of the scenes spoiled for me haha!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diabolic Forum Index -> Mos Eisley Cantina All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead