View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

re: What I'll be doing on saturday night!

www.lemonparty.org

Fuck yeah! Having a big party of friends over...there will be a lot of tequila, whiskey and beer consumed... twisted

Thanks for the invite brah.

If you can make it here, your welcome to come on in and watch the fights...but dont show up without any bitches or beer...

What'd that cost ya... 37 gigs?! Bahahaha

buffalo wild wings + epic fight + beer = great night
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

Racorbis wrote:
What'd that cost ya... 37 gigs?! Bahahaha

Har har har...

Fuck yea! Fight is going to be sick..I see Jones winning as Machida likes to fight at a distance and from the outside which plays into Jones' hands as he has the reach advantage of a California Condor...

One of my fav fighters of all time who just fought in the best fight of the year...Dan Hendo Henderson will defeat jones for sure...no one has knocked him out with that chin of his! Plus he's been a pro wrestler all his life and has a power bomb of a left hand.

The Nog bro's are also on the card which should be awesome as well!

Where you live Sarlos? I'll bring some booze

Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

I live in Central Oregon...we'll be rockin! You better hope that Hendo never steps foot in the octagon with Jones, or they will be packing him out in a body bag. He's too fucking old to be messin with Jones. It could only end badly...

Sarlos wrote:
I live in Central Oregon...we'll be rockin! You better hope that Hendo never steps foot in the octagon with Jones, or they will be packing him out in a body bag. He's too fucking old to be messin with Jones. It could only end badly...

Well I know it won't end in a TKO for Jones, either Hendo will have a Rocky vs Drago moment and come out victorious or in a body bag haha.

Silva vs Jones plz!!! I wish it would happen so I can see Jones take a foot to the face like Vitor z!

Outlaw
=Outlaw=
Master (Jr.Officer)

re: Re: What I'll be doing on saturday night!

Sarlos wrote:
www.lemonparty.org

Fuck yeah! Having a big party of friends over...there will be a lot of tequila, whiskey and beer consumed... twisted

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/38560/
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

Holy shit... so my wife had a "Wine and Pairing" party lastnight. It was all women, so of course I made it a point to gtfo yesterday before they all showed up. I took my kid and one of her friends to Red Robin and then to watch a movie (do NOT waste your money on teh new adam sandler movie btw, it sucks), thanking that by the time we got home, all the women would be gone and all would be good. We turned onto our road on the way home and at 10:30 there were still probably 30 or more cars lining both sides of our road and our bigass circular driveway was filled as well. I walked in and there were over 50 women partying it up, and most were drunk as hell! A few of my buddies had gone were hanging out over at a friends house down the road (all of their wives were at my house) so I headed out over there. When i got there, we started doin shots of whiskey with beer chasers...we ended up going back over to my house and then it just turned into an all out party. We killed 2 bottles of Jagermeister, 2 bottles of whiskey, a few cases of beer and about 30 bottles of wine. Of course there were a couple of pukers and some carnage as well...When we finally passed the fuck out it was 4:30am...I woke up this morning with a fucking gnarly hangover... I NEED COFFEE!

Now another party later today for the UFC fights! twisted

re: Re: What I'll be doing on saturday night!

=Outlaw= wrote:
Sarlos wrote:
www.lemonparty.org

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/38560/

Urban dictionary:

1. A nice little orgy involving three older, overweight men with flacid penises. 2. The most pleasureable thing you will ever see! 3.www.lemonparty.org.
"Damn the second I looked at that lemon party I got a tingly feeling inside"

Wow where have I been? How have I not heard of this lemon party concept? Thank you for opening my eyes to this glorious thing. Lemon parties for all!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead