View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

re: what is everyone doing while we wait?

Leviathan2005 wrote:
Sarlos wrote:
Nice sig Leviathan!

I'm leaving on a hunting trip tomorrow, will probably be back around the 13th of October. 2 weeks in the mountains killing shit and drinking large quantities of tequila. It's gonna kickass! twisted

Nice Bro! have fun man

Thx Levi.... knowing my luck, I'll probably get a weekend beta invite while im fucking gone... crossing my fingers that i get one once i get back home!

playing league of legends and red orchestra 2 at the moment. If anyone wants to hook up and play some games together to get to know one another let me know. I own tf2, dawn of war 2, and a lot of other games.

I'm studying abroad in the country of Jordan. I think I have most of you beat haha.
I get back to the States on December 23rd. So hopefully i can get in some time on SWTOR in between finals.
Mareo

i've been playing a little CoV and some minecraft. Mostly just reading up on TOR and dreaming about playing it .

A lot of oregonities huh? I'm over in Utah Happy I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing....<insert polygamy joke here>
Pwntiff

Was playing BF3 beta. Cancelled my preorder for that game. Looking forward to Assassins Creed and Dark Souls for PS3.

Dark Souls looks interesting. Might have to get my 360 out of storage for that one.
Maka15

=Outlaw= wrote:
Dark Souls looks interesting. Might have to get my 360 out of storage for that one.

Agreed getting Dark Souls tomorrow and I'm really excited about it!

Dark Souls is an old school game if it is like Demon Souls. Hard as hell and if you die you start at the beginning of the level. My kind of game. Makes that 50 bucks you spend on it work.

Pwntiff wrote:
Was playing BF3 beta. Cancelled my preorder for that game. Looking forward to Assassins Creed and Dark Souls for PS3.

What?!?!?!? Why did you cancel? Sure you get stuck in the floor of the map every 2 seconds but hey, not every game can be perfect.

Mareo wrote:
i've been playing a little CoV and some minecraft. Mostly just reading up on TOR and dreaming about playing it .

A lot of oregonities huh? I'm over in Utah Happy I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing....<insert polygamy joke here>

West Jordan here

Solving World Hunger, and curing World Poverty.... nbd

I just lost interest in BF3. Besides I will have other games to play until early play for TOR. Im going to take the 64 bucks it would have cost me for BF3 and put it toward two new monitors.

GreasyDan wrote:
Mareo wrote:

West Jordan here

Seriously? Very nice. I live in downtown SLC. Glad to see I'm not the only guy with more than one wife here. We will have to kick it sometime.
Thadoris44

re: Twinks

So while I wait patiently for SWTOR to come out, I sat around and thought to myself. Hmmm...What can I do to qwench my need for an MMORPG.

I thought...

1.) I could play Rift, a game I have never played, but have heard is pretty entertaining. It would definately pre-occupy my time but at the same time I didn't want to purchase the game and subscription time only to abandon it 2 months later.

2.) Play LOL, another game I have never played but heard is mildly addicting. It's free, but personally I'm not to big on the overhead view battle system.

3.) I could start up my 5+ year old WoW account for 2 months, pay the $30.00 and play my 81 rogue and my 85 pally. All the while run around aimlessly in SW waiting for dungeon finder Queues. Also since I'm big into PVP, get mobbed to death since I haven't played for 10 months

I could easily do either of the three, but instead I have decided to be a little creative. I read recently that you can play WOW up to level 20 for free. Although there are limitations to what you can do (10 gold, no AH, 10 gold cap, ect...) I have decided to start up a WOW twink that will occupy my time for the next 2 months. Apparently theres a guy in SW/orgrimmar that can be paid 10 Gold and will eliminate you XP bar. Something I didn't know could happen. Anyway...this will definately satisfy my MMORPG desires and be free and allow me to do some PVP while I wait for SWTOR

re: Re: Twinks

Thadoris44 wrote:

I could easily do either of the three, but instead I have decided to be a little creative. I read recently that you can play WOW up to level 20 for free. Although there are limitations to what you can do (10 gold, no AH, 10 gold cap, ect...) I have decided to start up a WOW twink that will occupy my time for the next 2 months. Apparently theres a guy in SW/orgrimmar that can be paid 10 Gold and will eliminate you XP bar. Something I didn't know could happen. Anyway...this will definately satisfy my MMORPG desires and be free and allow me to do some PVP while I wait for SWTOR

When you cap your xp, you only pvp with others who have theirs capped. So have fun getting pwned by guys in all the BOA gear Happy

Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead