View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Enan Darksky

re: Possible Raid Times ??

Well even though the pure awesomeness of Diabolic might have been a draw this is a west coast guild so I am happy that the raiding times reflect the west coast (and late night east coasters).

Stabino wrote:
For those East Coasters like myself, if you feel like you can't stay for the late raids then I would be more than happy to lead a EST raid for all of you guys who can't make it, let me know if you are interested Happy

I dont really want to get into split raid times. What inevitably happens in you have your 3 groups and if they are running on seperate times, then the early group is short a tank or healer, so they take one from the mid time group...then they are short, or the late group gets fucked on a certain role or class. Much better to have one raid time and make multiple raid groups with good raid compositions based on everyone available that day.

I wonder how the 8-11PM grind will work out for me. I have to wake up at 5-6AM and put in at least an hour of physical training every day. Most weekdays I end up passing out at 9PM!

Being I am east coast I am all for the west coast raiding schedule because it fits my lifestyle and play time very well.

Your raid times at 8pm PST was one of the reasons I joined the guild. I am excited that I finally found a guild that raids at this time and wants to progress too.

Sarlos wrote:
Stabino wrote:
For those East Coasters like myself, if you feel like you can't stay for the late raids then I would be more than happy to lead a EST raid for all of you guys who can't make it, let me know if you are interested Happy

I dont really want to get into split raid times. What inevitably happens in you have your 3 groups and if they are running on seperate times, then the early group is short a tank or healer, so they take one from the mid time group...then they are short, or the late group gets fucked on a certain role or class. Much better to have one raid time and make multiple raid groups with good raid compositions based on everyone available that day.

Yea understood, I know you floated around the idea of having weekend raids for people who couldnt make the regular scheduled raid times as well, is that still a possibility?

keyoto

The raid times are actually early for me. Hopefully I can make some, but unlikely unless I'm off. I'll be doing a lot of late night gaming since I work 2nd shift. I'd like to find a few people on a similar time frame as me to grind some flash points late night. Crazy people like me that don't care if we run the same stuff 10 times in a row to get a piece of gear for someone. Then there's pvp, ill need some to guard!

Stabino wrote:
Sarlos wrote:
Stabino wrote:

Yea understood, I know you floated around the idea of having weekend raids for people who couldnt make the regular scheduled raid times as well, is that still a possibility?

Hell yeah it is! wink

re: my 2 cents

I'm good with the 8pm PST time, but my personal preference is Saturdays since that is my day off.

Well once i find out what raid group i will be put in then ill request time off to make sure i dont have to work when raiding.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead