LoL

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Mareo

re: LoL

I've decided I don't want to pay for any games until swtor simply because I've put 1200 bucks into a pc then I gotta drop another 80 on swtor . LoL for me and possibly a pirated skyrim till swtor.
Prof
Maclypse
Master (Jr.Officer)

Who's going to be playing MW3? I may go against my judgement and pick it up if enough guildies are going to be playing together.

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting MW3. It HAS to be better than BF3, for fucks sake...

Yeah I was pretty pissed when I found out MW3 was coming out AFTER I bought BF3. If I had known I wouldn't of picked up BF3, but it's not too bad.

JaymoTOR wrote:
Who's going to be playing MW3? I may go against my judgement and pick it up if enough guildies are going to be playing together.

I dunno now...i read some stuff today about shitty support for dedicated pc servers, inability to run admin programs, etc... now not sure if ill get it or not... ugh. swtor cant come soon enough!

play LoL
Titheon

I will be playing LoL soon.

Prof
Maclypse
Master (Jr.Officer)

Well, I definitely play LoL very regularly, but I broke down and did the PC Pre-order for MW3. I'll be playing with you guys. As for the support for dedicated servers, that went the way of the buffalo after MW1. They don't support them anymore and haven't with the last 3 games (MW2, WaW, and Black Ops).

JaymoTOR wrote:
Well, I definitely play LoL very regularly, but I broke down and did the PC Pre-order for MW3. I'll be playing with you guys. As for the support for dedicated servers, that went the way of the buffalo after MW1. They don't support them anymore and haven't with the last 3 games (MW2, WaW, and Black Ops).

They did have support for dedicated servers in black ops, well at least there was the ability to run 3rd party support for blops on dedicated servers that was pretty slick. for whatever reason, i heard that this will not be the case in mw3???

Odd. Didn't hear that they added it back in for Black Ops. But that was also Treyarch who made that game. We're back to Infinity Ward for MW3.

I tried out LoL for the first time last night but it's not for me. I just don't enjoy RTS style games.

I'll keep playing through KOTOR then Skyrim and then Saints Row the 3rd. Hopefully by the time I finish those it will be early access.

Atlantium

Names Cycolopean there. Add me!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diabolic Forum Index -> Mos Eisley Cantina All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead