View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kroakus

re: cease and desist

Hello

My name is Shady. I was givin a link to this website by a known homosexual redneck bowhunting dwarf fucker with full blow nerd tendicies. If this fellow resides here, I have by order of court a cease and desist all contact with me and my family as well as to remain beyond 400 feet of any school where young children, especialy of the dwarven variety, are present.

I also give warning to you, who reside here, that any animal with four legs is in danger as well as your children. Any towels of sufficient length to be used in masterbatory acts is also at risk. Subject is also known to steal size D batteries for a Balckmamba 2000 sexual device, or BM2K, and use said device in lewd and devious acts in private as well as public.

Consider this message your only and final warning.

thank you

Shadow "Shady" Runner Icaza
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

I take offense to these unfounded accusations. Pure slander and libel... your vilification and calumny will not be tolerated here.

Move along...this is not the tubgirl you are looking for...

I'm in the school of thought that if sensual nut cupping and proper reach arounds are given, then what a man does with his dwarf should be his own business.

However something I can not condone is bowhunting...that shit is gay
Skard {Devil}
Master (Jr.Officer)

Amen

{Outlaw} wrote:
I'm in the school of thought that if sensual nut cupping and proper reach arounds are given, then what a man does with his dwarf should be his own business.

However something I can not condone is bowhunting...that shit is gay

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead