View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mareo

re: What keyboard do you use?

So I've been looking at getting Logitech G510

It seems to be a pretty solid setup and I like that you can change the LED color with the profile.

What keyboards are you all using?
SpazStick69

re: I use

I use the Logitech G15, and its pretty legt. However I also like the G 510 and its a solid keyboard as well

I have an old POS, but Im thinking of getting either the G110 or Sidewinder X4
Mareo

{Outlaw} wrote:
I have an old POS, but Im thinking of getting either the G110 or Sidewinder X4

I looked at both of those, what I really liked about the G510 was the display. I'm still kind of torn though.
Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

I just got the Razer Anansi and I really like it. Cant wait to put it to use in SWTOR!

Logitech G15 all the way! I would also recommend the G510

I've had a G15 in the past and loved it. Now I've got a G19 and G13. The G19 is a nice solid keyboard. I have noticed that at some angles the lights on the some of keys don't seem to completely fill out. Like the keys on the num pad that have the number and a word or symbol on them the tops are a little dim compared to the rest. and the F keys also have a similar problem. It's not really that big of a deal breaker for me though, I don't spend much time looking at the keys and from a distance it's not really noticeable. When a game supports the extra LCD it's pretty cool too. In WOW I can cycle between the chat log, PVP/BG stats, and various toon stats. I'm hoping SWTOR has support for it soon after launch, since the beta didn't use it all.

Also TeamSpeak works for the G15/G13 screens but looks like crap on the larger screen on the G19 since it just uses the top half of the screen and is in black and white. It's kind of nice if you don't have a second screen or don't have TS visible on a 2nd monitor.

I use the Logitech G110 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126087&Tpk=G110) on a recommendation of a guildie here. I was looking at the 510 as well, but for about half the price, all you lose is the screen at the top. The 110 even has 36 macro slots (12 keys, 3 settings for each). Great keyboard thus far and I highly recommend it.

I use a G15. I have a G13 as well but could never get comfortable with it so now I just use the LCD on it to display my CPU and GPU temps with AIDA64.

Coachie
Coachie
Lord (Officer)

The original G15 here. Love the macro keys and using the LCD screen with the Teamspeak app to see who is talking (or who left their mic on).
smallsintx

Sarlos wrote:
I just got the Razer Anansi and I really like it. Cant wait to put it to use in SWTOR!

Have the razor ananzi and the logitech g500 mouse also. pretty awesome.
Pwntiff

G110

G15 is now my backup to save space.

Last edited by Pwntiff on 2011/12/04 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust me when I say this, it does NOT have anything to do with the fact that I use an iMac.

When I had my iMac 20" (5 yrs old now), I thought about a keyboard upgrade in its 3rd year, but I never made the purchase.

Now, I have an iMac 27", but when you ask about keyboards...I have never had one better.

The slim keyboard with its keys that take minimal pressure to execute are perfect. It makes any command quick, and typing anything much faster.

When it comes to gaming, I have been able to execute commands and movements very quickly since my keystrokes take less than have the effort and the movement to another key is rather swift.

In summary, I honestly think the Apple Full-Size Aluminum keyboard is the best I have ever used.

Apple provides drivers that fully support Windows 7 (and below).

As a side note, there are USB 2.0 ports on each side of the keyboard.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB110LL/B

Misaligned

Titheon wrote:
Trust me when I say this, it does NOT have anything to do with the fact that I use an iMac.

When I had my iMac 20" (5 yrs old now), I thought about a keyboard upgrade in its 3rd year, but I never made the purchase.

Now, I have an iMac 27", but when you ask about keyboards...I have never had one better.

The slim keyboard with its keys that take minimal pressure to execute are perfect. It makes any command quick, and typing anything much faster.

When it comes to gaming, I have been able to execute commands and movements very quickly since my keystrokes take less than have the effort and the movement to another key is rather swift.

In summary, I honestly think the Apple Full-Size Aluminum keyboard is the best I have ever used.

Apple provides drivers that fully support Windows 7 (and below).

As a side note, there are USB 2.0 ports on each side of the keyboard.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB110LL/B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Sarlos
Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

LOL... I've always loved that line! One of the funniest movie lines ever! envy

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum