View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Pwntiff

re: Beta Test for this weekend

You are able to download the client now. Doing it myself. FYI it is slow as hell.

I tried loggin in and am still getting the password/ log in error incorrect still. It did ask me a security question but then went back to log in error.

Downloading Now.

Speed seems fine at this time.

Stoic (Will)

Racorbis wrote:
I tried loggin in and am still getting the password/ log in error incorrect still. It did ask me a security question but then went back to log in error.

You have to RSVP on the tester page before you can download/update. I did the same thing
Stabino

Gonna download when I get home, no worries we have 4 days before beta ;)

Misaligned

Hope you RSVP'd early as it looks like they are staggering invites to simulate early access. Linking to the Reddit notice as the official site is going up and down and I can't get to the post from the tester forums currently:

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/mkpvc/some_very_important_info_about_this_weekends_beta/

Racorbis

That's really shitty that some people might not even be able to play til 10 am on Sunday...that's kind of like them going hey! you all get in the next beta weekend, but wait some of you will only get to play it for half a day before the servers close at midnight!

Yea that's lame! I RSVPd earlier this morning so I hope I get in on Friday.. I wish they would of started it Thursday tho.

I heard they will be sending emails out to let you know what day you get to play also. So if you RSVPd late, your email will let you know when you are eligible to log in.

I also heard they sent out an email to let everyone know of all of this nonsense and you needed to RSVP. I never got that email.. luckily I RSVPD before I ever knew they were letting people in in phases.

I bet alot of people assume its like last time.. just download and go. I for one don't try to hunt down every single dev post and keep up with everything hourly.. they didn't even Tweet about this!
Clamwacker

Racorbis wrote:
That's really shitty that some people might not even be able to play til 10 am on Sunday...that's kind of like them going hey! you all get in the next beta weekend, but wait some of you will only get to play it for half a day before the servers close at midnight!

Yeah kind of sucks, but you get to "test" the early access staging. If you're one of those poor bastards try to comfort your self with that thought. That and it all gets wiped before launch anyway.

I'm glad I RSVPd at like 2am yesterday. I don't know how long I had the option to do that, but I don't think it was up for long cuz I didn't even hear anything about til I woke up and people on the forums were freaking out about getting their emails. Hopefully I can play on Friday if not oh well, at least I won't have to start my Sorc at level 1 and can pick up where I left off to get my ship and maybe check out the high level server to see how a sorc and bh healer play to compare. Since BH get heavy armor they might not be such squishy healers , never thought of that before

Please post when the emails are sent out about what day you are selected for testing i.e. Friday, Saturday, Sunday good luck!

Pwntiff

Got mine. Said 10a CST on Friday. I wont see the light of day all weekend.

I got in for Friday at 10am!

Also got Friday at 10am.

see everyone at 10 am friday

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diabolic Forum Index -> Mos Eisley Cantina All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead