Terror From Beyond ♫♫
Quote:
HM EXPLOSIVE CONFLICT

Raid 1 Warlord Kephess first kill ♫♫
Raid 2 Warlord Kephess first kill ♫♫
(16-Man) Toth and Zorn
(16-Man) Firebrand and Stormcaller
(16-Man) Colonel Vorgath

Let's do a little activity. Think: outsider's point of view. Say you are guildless. Say you are browsing the forums looking for a home in the SWTOR galaxy. You visit the Guild Recruitment forums and check out the various Recruitment threads. You click on the DIABOLIC recruit thread because it has the most view count of all the guilds, both Empire and Republic, in this Bastion mega-server. OO0ohh click eeeet!!!11 From an outsider's point of view, our thread and our website shows him or her a facade. It is our FACE. I just wanted to share with you guys this face that I am trying to put out there. It's always a good idea to involve the people around you. Feedback and suggestions are a good thing. You have to let other people in otherwise you risk pushing them out. What you have just read is a portrait of this DIABOLICAL FACE. It is very important, I think, that we all know how our faces look like. If this is not the kind of face that we want, we can change it. It is ever changing. It is growth and camaraderie; a mutual trust and friendship among a group of people who spend a lot of time together, moving forward, and that is

Quote:
progression.

Forum Image

As of right now, this is your face, so take a good look at it again. Do you agree? Does it look good to you? When you log-in and play with you guild mates, do you reflect the same face? Is this how you want to look like in Star Wars: The Old Republic? A member of DIABOLIC.

Click here to continue with your application
Forum Image

swtor.com, reddit.com/r/bastionswtor, reddit.com/r/swtorguilds, mmo-champion.com,
mmorpg.com, zam.com, swtorhub.com, the-bastion.net

Last edited by ImBoard on 2012/10/24 5:06 pm; edited 76 times in total

Dark Lord (Sr.Officer)

re: The RECRUITMENT Thread

Awesome job Board

Updated the links here. New applicants please be directed as advised. Thanks!

How is this new content? I'm up for coming back and joining you guys if the content is good.
ImBoard

Deft. wrote:
How is this new content? I'm up for coming back and joining you guys if the content is good.

Hello Deft! I was wondering what happened to you rofl. Check out the swtor thread (found on top of this page) if you haven't already. Videos for all boss fights are there. The guild pretty much has everything down. As far as content other people might be better suited to answer that question since I've been "on leave" in SWTOR for almost 2 months now.

ImBoard wrote:
Deft. wrote:

Hello Deft! I was wondering what happened to you rofl. Check out the swtor thread (found on top of this page) if you haven't already. Videos for all boss fights are there. The guild pretty much has everything down. As far as content other people might be better suited to answer that question since I've been "on leave" in SWTOR for almost 2 months now.

Yeah I saw the videos, great job btw. I'll be on today and I'll send mail. Cya soon
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diabolic Forum Index -> Diabolic Recruiting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead